What’s Happening: Health outside the Doctor’s Office

The Morning Show

CHAMPAIGN–

Dr. Bill Hemmer from the Tuscola Pain & Wellness Center joins us to talk about health outside the doctor’s office. 

In 2015, the Kaiser Family Foundation revealed medical care is only responsible for 10% of reversing preventable chronic diseases in the form of medication and surgery. To explain where the other 90% comes from, Dr. Bill Hemmer from the Tuscola Pain & Wellness Center is here.

* Lifestyle choices, like diet, exercise and sleep make up the largest percentage at 40%.

* Your genetic potential (which can be enhanced by diet, exercise, and attitude) makes up the next 30%.

* Finally, your community and education make up the last 20%.

Go to livehealthyeverafter.com to find out more

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss