Vanilla Fudge is a sweet kitten about 5 months old. She came from a farmer.
1. Please mention the Spring auction coming up April 26 – May 5. We are accepting donations for the auction. They can email email@example.com to arrange a drop off of items or put in Catsnap donation box at Pet Supplies Plus. The last day for donations is April 16.
2. Here are a few ways to help for the auction:
· Help us solicit donations of items for our online auction. We have a donor who is creating gift baskets filled with awesome prizes. If you or someone you know creates art, woodwork, knitting or sewing crafts, donations of these type of unique or handmade items are always welcome to include in the baskets or stand alone as an auction item.
· Ask your employer or businesses you have a relationship with to donate a prize or to make a monetary tax-deductible gift to CATsNAP. We would love to have a sponsor for our auction – we would feature their sponsorship in all our printed materials, on our website, and on Facebook.
· Gift cards/certificates or donations in all amounts from area restaurants, movie theaters, or hotels are always a big hit!
· Participate in the online auction and tell your friends and family about it. The more people there are to bid on items, the more fun the auction will be and the more money we will raise for the cats.
1. Website – catsnap.org
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone: (217) 689-0770
4. Fax: (217) 806-4090
5. You can find us on Facebook
6. Mailing address – Catsnap, PO Box 456, Savoy, IL 61874