This is the time of year when seniors anxiously await college outcomes and juniors are deep into the process of standardized testing and thinking about life after high school.
Sophomores often fall between the cracks.
Lisa Micele with the University of Illinois Laboratory High School is joining us for Motivational Monday.
Tips for sophomore STUDENTS:
– Review your HS plan for next year
– Create FREE accounts for test prep & scholarship searching
– Step up and take the lead
Tips for sophomore PARENTS:
– Model good behavior
– Think of early college visits in a healthy way
– 2 Surprising Tips for Parents