Staying at home when the kids are little. Heading back to work … someday. Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, this new opportunity at Carle could be a perfect fit. Here to tell us more is LouAnn Scheelhaase, Carle’s workforce development program leader.
Carle is launching another workforce-focused program. What is it, and how will it help?
· Carle Returnship Program
· High-level internship
· Experienced professionals
· Extended career break
Why is the Carle Returnship Program so important?
· Raising children
· Helping aging parents
· Technology and other changes
· A bridge back
· Greater success
Why is Carle Human Resource launching this program?
· Today’s job market requires innovation
· Johnson & Johnson, IBM model
· Women 25-54 with children under 18
· 70 to 93 percent want to return to work
· High-quality talent pool
Who would be the ideal candidate?
· Five or more years of experience
· Three more years out of the workforce
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 30-hour work week
· 10-week paid internship this fall
How can people learn more and apply?
· Visit Carle.org/careers/employment
· Click on “Returnship” link above red buttons
· Gain resume worthy experience
· Opportunities and connections after