Just because we are closing in on winter doesn’t mean you have to close your bird feeder. In today’s Ag Answers Dave Shiley tells us how we can keep our feathered friends fed throughout the colder months.
Winter Bird Feeding
1. Where is the best location in my yard to set up a bird feeding station?
2. Does it matter what type of seed I put into the feeder, or do birds have a preference?
3. How should I maintain the bird feeders in my yard? Do they need to be cleaned?
4. How much seed will the birds eat during the winter feeding season?
5. More information: Contact Dave Shiley @ 543-3755, or firstname.lastname@example.org