JARED BASTION AND JORI ORSINI OF LODGIC EVERYDAY COMMUNITY TEACH US HOW TO MAKE CORN RIBS WITH CAROLINA STYLE BBQ SAUCE.
corn, sweet ear 1
old bay seasoning tsp 1/4
butter, melted liq oz 1
bbq sauce liq oz 1
- Cut the corn in half, then cut each half into quarters.
- Deep fry the corn at 350 degrees until golden brown, about 2 minutes
- Put cooked corn into a small metal bowl, add the butter and toss while sprinkling the old bay
seasoning on the corn.
- Sprinkle some old bay seasoning on a small plate, then stack the corn ribs a bit off center on the plate
- Serve with bbq on the side in a ramekin.
ketchup cup 5
cola cup 4
vinegar, apple cider cup 1
hot sauce, franks cup 1
molasses cup 1/2
garlic, minced cup 1/4
paprika cup 1/2
smoked liquid tbsp 1
- Mix all the ingredients together