EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Federal officials announced Tuesday afternoon that they will not seek the Death Penalty against Patrick Crusius, the shooter behind the August 3 Walmart Massacre in El Paso.
The filing was made by First Assistant United States Attorney Margaret Leachman, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, here in El Paso.
More to come…
- New proposal would allow Decatur high school students to ride public transit for free
- Can at-home tests reduce cancer deaths?
- Love for rare bourbon may cause heads to roll in Oregon agency
- HS scoreboard (2-8-23)
- Beware of online pet scams: Here’s what to watch for
- World premiere of new Toyota Grand Highlander in Chicago