Unattended cooking cause of fire

Local News

DECATUR, Ill. (WCIA) — No one was hurt when a fire broke out in an apartment building. Firefighters responded to the 3700-block of North Woodford, about 9 pm, Wednesday.

Smoke was coming from the front of the 3 story building when crews arrived. It was determined unattended cooking was the cause. Residents returned to their units when the scene was cleared.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Golf Tour Extravaganza 2020