No one hurt in kitchen fire

Local News
19979a55fe3043ad9313e13afc8f39cb_1508873072553.jpg

DANVILLE, Ill. (WCIA) — An area home is likely destroyed after a fire Tuesday monring.

It happened in the 1200-block of Harmon Street, just before 9:30 am.

Crews arrived to find the kitchen on fire. The home sustained a lot of damage and crews say it’s likely a total loss.

Two people and several animals were inside, but all got out safely.

The Red Cross was called in to help the residents.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.