Crews respond to house fire

Local News

WATSEKA, Ill. (WCIA) — Watseka firefighters responded to a house fire Thursday morning.

It was near West Iroquois Street. Crews arrived on scene around 9 a.m.

Two people were pulled out of the home — one of them was hospitalized. They are not in serious condition.

The fire chief said the blaze was caused by an electrical accident. He adds the house is a total loss, and everything inside has burned.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.