UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS (WCIA) — Officials announced beer will be on tap for the rest of the Illini home baseball games starting Friday.
When Illinois hosts Penn State, beer will be sold at the concession stand.
Unlike last year’s game which served it, beer will be allowed throughout the ballpark instead of confined to a tented area.
The following policies will be enforced as part of a complete alcohol management plan:
- Valid ID is required for purchase. All guests must be 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- A limit of two beers purchased at one time per legal ID.
- Outside drinks will no longer be permitted at Illinois Field.
- Beer sales will be suspended after the middle of the seventh inning.
- Beer will be sold in aluminum cans and bottles. Recycling receptacles will be available around the facility.