Lincoln Fire crews respond to house fire

News

LINCOLN, Ill. (WCIA) — Lincoln firefighters were called to a house fire on Friday morning.

Inspectors said crews were called to the scene around 9:15 a.m. to a house along Holly Drive. When firefighters arrived, they found smoke coming from the roof line as well as inside the house.

Firefighters found the fire in the attic above a bathroom. They were able to put out the flames.

Investigators believe the fire was likely started by an electrical issue.

There were no injuries reported.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.