Firefighters respond to dryer fire


CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (WCIA) — Firefighters say no one was hurt after a dryer fire on Tuesday night.

It happened near North Prospect Avenue and West Vine Street. Crews were originally called to the house to investigate an odor. When they got there, they realized clothes in a dryer had caught fire.

Firefighters took the dryer out of the house to extinguish the flames.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Golf Tour Extravaganza 2020
Fill out my online form.