Viewers Club Registration
1. Sponsors. This Viewers Club (“Viewers Club”) is sponsored by WCIA, WCIX, and WCIA.com, 509 S. Neil St., Champaign, IL 61820 (collectively, the “Sponsor(s)”).This Club is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering this Club, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Viewers Club is open to permanent legal U.S. residents who reside within WCIA’s viewing area and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of WCIA, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, the other Sponsors, the other television and radio stations and multichannel video programming distributors in WCIA’s viewing area, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Sweepstakes materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
3. Entry. The Viewers Club will begin accepting enrollment requests on January 30, 2018 at 12:00pm CT. To enroll, enrollees must visit www.wcia.com/Viewers-Club (www.ViewersClub.net) to submit the enrollment form. Enrollees must include their name, address, phone number, e-mail address and date of birth in order to complete the enrollment request. Incomplete or nonconforming enrollment requests will not be processed or returned.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An enrollee is limited to one Viewers Club card and may use only one email address to submit an enrollment request. If an enrollee uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one enrollment request, the enrollee will be disqualified. Enrollee requests submitted online will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor(s)) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. The Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any enrollee who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion.
Enrollee materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor(s) determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Viewers Club (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s)) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Viewers Club, the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to void the enrollment requests at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Viewers Club. If the Viewers Club is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties, notice will be posted online at www.WCIA.com/Viewers-Club. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any enrollee that tampers with the operation of the Viewers Club or website or violates the Official Rules of the Viewers Club.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Card and Number. Each eligible enrollee will receive a Viewers Club card, which includes a unique Viewers Club number on the face of the card. Within fourteen (14) days of online enrollment, a Viewers Club card will be mailed to the enrollee’s at the mailing address provided during the online enrollment process. Any previous WCIA 3 Viewers Club and myClub memberships are null and void.
5. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate the Viewers Club for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be announced on www.WCIA.com.
6. Contact Information. For questions or more information about the Viewers Club, please contact WCIA at 509 S. Neil St., Champaign, IL 61820. For a copy of these rules, and/or addendum, please go to www.WCIA.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WCIA within sixty (60) days of the end of this Club.