Saturday, August 11, 2018
11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Douglass Park, 5th & Grove Street, Champaign
Celebrate the “Chambana” community with us at Champaign-Urbana Days! On Saturday, take in the live entertainment, tasty food, children’s activities, sports tournaments, senior luncheon, and more all in the newly remodeled Douglass Park. Use #CUDays when sharing online!
11am-2pm: Love and Peace Basketball
11am-3pm: Senior Luncheon & Bingo
11am-5pm: Family Activities & Inflatables
11am-8pm: Food, Merchandise & Info Vendors
11-11:45am: Gospel Music with Andre Crittenden, BJ McKenzie, and La Jason Parker
Sponsored by Lady Lynn Live & Will Colquitt of Tabernacle Radio, Chicago
1-1:30pm: Black Culture Club Steppers
2-3pm: CU Day Fashion & Talent Show
5-5:30pm: Marty B.
6pm: Comedian: Chris Hightower
7-8pm: Headliner: Retro Boogie Band
Taste of Champaign-Urbana
West Side Park (400 W University Ave, Champaign, IL)
August 17, 5-11pm
August 18, 11am-11pm
The premiere event of the summer is just around the corner! Taste of Champaign-Urbana will feature food from some of Champaign-Urbana’s best restaurants. Come to West Side Park to discover new food while enjoying high-quality music and entertainment with a frosty beer in hand.
Be sure to check out the huge assortment of arts and crafts vendors, play in the chambanamoms.com Kids Zone, and run in the 6th Annual Pie Run!
• 30 food vendors – 14 of which are new to the event
• 29 artist vendors displaying and selling all types of mediums including jewelry, woodwork, paintings/prints, bath products, and more
• 8 local bands on Illinois American Water stage plus pop-up performances by 40 North’s Friday Night Live
• Chambanamoms.com Kids Zone includes Graffiti Mural, Touch-A-Truck, Sidewalk Chalk, Joyful Bubbles, Inflatables, and more
• Still seeking volunteers!