Champaign, Ill. (WCIA)
Janice Stahl, registered dietitian, is back from Aldi’s with great tips on how to have a fun and successful New Year’s Eve party!
Here’s more from ALDI:
We want everyone to have high-quality food at affordable prices. That’s why we do everything we do. We’d rather save you money on your essentials than charge you for unnecessary things. No hidden costs mean ALDI shoppers pay only for freshness and quality.
• However you make it to midnight, get all the New Year’s Eve bubbly, snacks and cheeses you need to make everyone happy when you shop at ALDI.
• ALDI has all the New Year’s necessities you could wish for— premium food, festive decorations and a robust assortment of beverages for everyone — at prices that’ll make you cheer.
• Find all of your holiday entertaining essentials at ALDI, which offers high-quality, fresh and affordable foods to help you put together a spectacular spread.
• ALDI-exclusive meats, award-winning cheeses and accompaniments make it easy to build an amazing charcuterie board without putting pressure on your wallet. Add some crunch to your board with delicious liveGfree Gluten Free Sea Salt Multiseed Crackers . The liveGfree and Never Any! lines have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal, a symbol of quality assurance and consumer protection since 1909. The Seal, which is considered the gold standard in helping to guide shoppers, reinforces how ALDI is committed to offering high-quality food at affordable prices.
• Pick up essentials like fresh seasonal produce and organics, dairy goods, gluten-free foods and fresh meat and fish at ALDI.
• We work with wineries around the world to curate top-quality varieties that bring connoisseurs and casual drinkers alike to ALDI, where we offer award-winning wines at unbeatable prices only we can guarantee. (Include names of wines based on what you purchase and mention they are great for holiday entertaining and highlight affordability.)
• Whether you’re looking for a last-minute hostess gift or planning the perfect meal pairing, there are more ways to make the holidays merry with ALDI award-winning wines, most of which are under $10.
• New data from Kantar, commissioned by ALDI, indicates shopping at ALDI is easy, fast and affordable. The research found ALDI is easier to navigate and a faster, more fun grocery retailer to shop than Walmart Supercenters, and shopping at ALDI is at least 20% faster than shopping at Kroger or Walmart stores.
• Visit aldi.us to take advantage of better-for-you and clean recipes to help you make fresh food at home.
• For more fun information and tips, “Like” ALDI USA on Facebook and follow @ALDIUSA on Instagram and @ALDIUSA Twitter.
• And, if you’re like me and want to share your own recipes, photos, tips and tricks, tag ALDI using the hashtag #ALDILove.