Southern Recipe Small Batch Air Fried Pork Rind Pickles
● 2 cups dill pickle slices
● 1 Tbsp almond flour
● 2 large eggs
● 1 cup of Southern Recipe Small Batch (finely crushed)
● 1 tsp garlic powder
● 1 tsp paprika
● Sea salt for flavor
- Cut pickles into slices and pat dry – thick or thin slices, it’s up to you.
- Mix pork rinds, paprika and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add almond flour to a second bowl. Beat two eggs in a third bowl.
- Dredge pickle slices in almond flour, coat in egg, then cover generously with crushed pork rinds.
- Cook in the air fryer for 15 minutes at 375 °F.
- Enjoy with your favorite keto-friendly dip
You can find Southern Recipe Small Batch at Schnucks and Meijer, and learn more about Southern Recipe Small Batch at SouthernRecipeSmallBatch.com. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram @SouthernRecipeSmallBatch and Twitter @SR_SmallBatch.
You can learn more about Autumn at: https://www.watchautumnketo.com/.