Champaign, Ill. (WCIA)
Aldi’s wants everyone to have high-quality food at affordable prices. That’s why they do everything they do. They’d rather save you money on your essentials, than charge you for unnecessary things. No hidden costs mean ALDI shoppers pay only for freshness and quality.
• However you holiday, shop at ALDI and save on all your holiday favorites for your festive meal with family and friends.
• ALDI has everything you could wish for this holiday season — premium food, festive decorations and a robust assortment of gifts for everyone on your list — at prices that’ll make you merry.
• Find all of your holiday entertaining essentials at ALDI, which offers high-quality, fresh and affordable foods to help you put together a spectacular spread.
• Whether you’re entertaining foodies or people who just enjoy delicious food, the variety of gourmet products and recipes won’t disappoint your guests or dent your wallet.
• Pick up essentials like fresh seasonal produce and organics, dairy goods, gluten-free foods and fresh meat and fish at ALDI.
• We work with wineries around the world to curate top-quality varieties at approachable prices, most priced at $10 or less, and our selection comes from the most popular wine-growing regions globally and within the U.S. We create exceptional wines that taste as good as, or better than, national brands, and our awards back that up. Connoisseurs and casual drinkers alike come to ALDI to buy our award-winning wines at the unbeatable prices only we can guarantee.
• Whether you’re looking for a last-minute hostess gift or planning the perfect meal pairing, there are more ways to make the holidays merry with ALDI award-winning wines, most of which are under $10.
• New data from Kantar, commissioned by ALDI, indicates shopping at ALDI is easy, fast and affordable. The research found ALDI is easier to navigate and a faster, more fun grocery retailer to shop than Walmart Supercenters, and shopping at ALDI is at least 20% faster than shopping at Kroger or Walmart stores.
• Visit aldi.us to take advantage of better-for-you and clean recipes to help you make fresh food at home.
• For more fun information and tips, “Like” ALDI USA on Facebook and follow @ALDIUSA on Instagram and @ALDIUSA Twitter.
• And, if you’re like me and want to share your own recipes, photos, tips and tricks, tag ALDI using the hashtag #ALDILove.