Champaign, Ill. (WCIA)
With the Big Game approaching, lifestyle expert Jeanine Bobenmoyer shares all the best snacks & sips to host an at-home tailgate party for your friends and family!
Retailer: Brewing the American Dream Marketplace
• Charboy’s is a Black, veteran- and woman-owned business supported by Samuel Adams’ philanthropic program, Brewing the American Dream.
• The brand offers a premium Southern BBQ Sauce that’s a perfect combination of tangy and sweet, but also low in sodium and sugar.
• And for something truly special, try their Hot & Spicy Ketchup, which is made with habaneros for an extra kick!
The Good Charcoal
• As a chemical-free and sustainable charcoal, The Good Charcoal is a must-have to complete your healthy BBQ sesh.
• Sourced from invasive acacia bushes in Namibia, Africa, it burns hotter, cleaner, and more evenly than oak or hickory!
Takis® Blue Heat™
• Takis® Blue Heat™ are a 2022 Product of the Year award-winning snack!
• These rolled tortilla chips are coated in a vibrant blue powder with hot chili pepper flavoring – a new take on a fan-favorite.
• While they debuted as a limited time offering, they’re here to stay as a permanent flavor in the Takis® lineup.
Monaco Cocktails Blue Crush
Price: $2.50 – 2.99 per can, $9.99 per 4-pack
Retailer: Drizly, as well as at liquor, grocery and convenience stores nationwide
• Monaco Blue Crush is like your favorite old-school party punch! This concoction is made from Monaco Vodka, gin, rum and tequila and rounded off with a special crisp carbonated soda.
• Monaco Cocktails combines a unique blend of actual distilled spirits with high-quality ingredients to provide a unique craft and artisan cocktail experience.
• This cocktail has two shots in every 12oz can, 9% ABV, and no gluten or malt.
Cello Simple Pleasures Trays
Retailer: Kroger, Wakefern, Tops, Woodman’s, Lipari, and Costco
• These pre-portioned, ready-to-serve trays offer a convenient combination of the very best flavors and textures, perfect for snacking or entertaining.
• Cello Simple Pleasures can be served as an appetizer, or as part of the popular grazing table trend, featuring a tasty mix of award-winning cheeses, meats, and more!
• The legwork is done, all you need are a few friends and a tasty beverage!