Champaign, Ill. (WCIA)
Guest chef, Colleen Hatton, with Dish Passionate Cuisine is back with dishes that will wow your guests at the next tailgate!
Turkey Enchilada Meatballs
- 1 Egg
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 4.5 oz Can of Green Chilis, drained
- 3/4 c Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 t Chili Powder
- 1 t Cumin
- 1/2 Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 10 oz of Home Made or Canned Enchilada Sauce
In a large bowl, beat egg lightly and add turkey, chilis, panko, chili powder, cumin and cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Roll meatballs into 1″ balls and place evenly on parchment paper.
Turn broiler on high and place approximately 4-5 inches from broiler. Broiled until brown, approximately 10-12 minutes. The meatballs will no be cooked at this point.
Transfer meatballs to slow cooker and pour enchilada sauce all over. Cook on low for approximately 2 hours or until internal temp reaches 165.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie Delight
- 1 Family Size Brownie Mix of your choice
- 1/2 Salted Peanuts
- 1Cup Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1 1/2 C Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 C Peanut Butter
- 1/2 T Butter
- 1 1/2 C Rice Krispie Treats
Big Batch Moscow Mules
- 1 container Simply Limeade
- 2, 16.9 oz. bottles of ginger beer
- 2 cups vodka
- 3 limes
Pour all ingredients into dispenser or pitcher and stir together. Cut up some limes into slices and add to container. Garnish with lime wedges to serve.