Jason Hirsbrunner, Chief Operating Officer, Christie Clinic discusses stats of:
o ____ Total Runners
- New this year! What will runners find new this year at the 4th and 27th Mile Celebration?
Christie Clinic Department of Physical Therapy will be there helping runners stretch after the race. When the leave the stadium, come out to the street and stretch with us.
- Jason will be at the start line on Saturday morning. It will be Jason’s voice that runners hear start their race.
- Pasta Feed for runners starting soon – 4-7 pm at ARC
- 5K – 7:20 pm
- TOMORROW: (Please get ready to come out and cheer for them)
- Runners lineup at 6:30 and the first wave of the Marathon is at 7:01 am
- 10K is approximately at 7:35 am
- 27th Mile Victory Party – 8 am to 2 pm at Kirby/First