Champaign, Ill. (WCIA)
2 cups flour
1 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
16 ounces pumpkin*
1 2/3 cup sugar
1 cup oil
1 cup chopped pecans*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixer bowl, beat together the eggs, pumpkin, sugar, and oil.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Beat well. Stir in pecans.
- Spread the mixture on an ungreased 15x10x1″ baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Once completely cool, frost with the cream cheese frosting.