Champaign, Ill. (WCIA)
2023 Champaign Walk to Defeat ALS
The 7th annual regional fundraiser for the Chapter with a long-term impact on care services in the area is taking place Sunday, September 10th. The Walk to Defeat ALS at Hessel Park in Champaign opens at 9:00 am and the Walk begins at 10:00 am.
· To provide free care services to those battling ALS in Central Illinois right now
· Including: support groups, equipment lending, adaptive technology devices, caregiver support, a bereavement group, and more.
· In addition to the care, The ALS Association funds critical ALS research, advocacy, and education.
How can folks join the cause? · Visit web.alsa.org/champaign to register or donate today.
· Our goal is to raise $55,000 to support services and care in our area. Every dollar makes a difference!
· We can’t wait to come together this year on September 10th. Thank you!