Walking is a heart-healthy exercise, but how much is enough? Colleen Moore, MD, a vascular surgeon with Prairie Cardiovascular, joined us to discuss:
• Cardiovascular benefits of exercise and how much is recommended
• Tips to safely introduce activity into a sedentary lifestyle
• Creative ways to get more steps in
• Tips for exercising at various times of day
• Symptoms of cardiovascular issues that may arise during exercise and which of those may require attention
For more information visit Prairie Cardiovascular online.